• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth/Lucina Discord - New & Improved! Join Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingaman Prime

Smash Rookie
NNID
GingamanPrime
This is your chance to show how skillful you are with Marth and/or Lucina!
Join the "Just the Tip and Chrom" Group on Discord, today!

"There already a Marth/Lucina Discord. Why should I choose yours?"
The reason you should join ours is because we have a dedicated staff that is determined to give you the best experience possible. We will definitely be hosting a lot of events, which include Marth/Lucina Only Tournaments with prizes included, and we will also be hosting crew battles against other groups as well as other events. We hope you enjoy our group :) We are in a fortunate position to be friends with other Discord owners and we have access to 1000+ people that we can advertise the group to.

Purpose
The purpose of our Discord group is to gather Marth and Lucina players to have friendly matches, discuss meta-game, strengths and weaknesses, and to discuss different match ups. The overall purpose is to socialize and interact with other members while at the same time improving our knowledge on Marth/Lucina.

"Why should I switch from Skype and/or Chatzy to Discord?"
There are many reasons, the ones that stood out to me & others are:
  • Voice chat.
  • No lag between messages.
  • You can use it on a web browser without needing to create an account.
  • It's mobile friendly.
  • Even more reason's here: http://prntscr.com/8x4cg0
You can find out more by going to their site.

Rules
  1. No spamming in the text channels. If you so desire, we can create a designated "#meme" channel, where you are allowed to spam to your heart's content.
  2. Stay active. Non-active users may be kicked from our channel.
  3. Do not pose as other users. In other words, do not change your name to someone else's.
  4. Do not flame, troll, or cause inflammatory arguments or distress. That's just wrong.
(These rules are subject to change).

Breaking the rules
  • If you break the rules, you are either getting warned, kicked, muted, or banned as determined by the mods discretion.
How do I join?
  • To join comment down below and you will receive an invite from me.
  • After receiving the invite link, copy & paste the link onto your browser, and you'll be sent to the group as a new member. (You would already know this step if you're a regular Discord user, so it's only for those that are new to it.)
  • Upon joining the group, head to the "#please_read" channel (if you're not sent there to begin with) to get all set up.
That's pretty much it, hope to see you there, Smashers!

Last edited:

Tomoya

Smash Apprentice
Rip I wish I can display my Lucina, don't have a Wii U or internet ;-;. I took megafox to his stocks and played Jbandrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom