• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth from France

eleanorvonclere

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5000-2398-9953
Hi there ! :marth:

You can call me Elea (:

I've never played 64 nor Melee, but am willing to start the competetive scene with Brawl. In spite of my poor level, this is what I want to do, and I'm practicing. I'd be glad if anyone helped me and gave me tips ! :3

As for Sm4sh, I intend to get the 3DS version.

I play other games such as the Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Tomb Raider, Zelda, or Kingdom Hearts series.
I'm also really interested in music ! And make-up.

I'm open to any topic, so feel free to talk to me !

Dott

Smash Ace
Welcome to Smashboards, hope you feel confortable with people here!

Wow, France, i always wanted to go there!!!

If you want to start beign competitive in Brawl, you should take a look to the Marth Brawl forum: http://smashboards.com/forums/marth.168/, there you can see some info for Marth players and ask if you have a quesiton.

I'm a Link main, but i play Marth in Brawl online (probably the worst Marth ever btw), so i hope we can play soon!

Last edited:

eleanorvonclere

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5000-2398-9953
Oh, thank you for the warm greeting !

Not sure if a tourney would be the occasion to take a trip, I cannot but advise you to go to France though !

I've seen this forum and tried to take part in it. I'll spend more time there for sure !

I love playing against Marth as much as against Link, so hopefully we can play someday :D

Top Bottom