• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth (Fly Leaf) VS. ICs (BRWN)

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Please rate my Marth, and my friend's Ice Climbers.

I've been using Marth for 4 months, but I think I got to a decent level pretty fast. I started playing Smash a year ago, but it was like "whatever" then. 5 months ago is when the addiction kicked in. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8shP6vHbgUw

Please post!!!

..... or not.. What're waiting for? I might be mightier than Ken!! (I wish... -_-)

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Nice vid , i thought the music was funny just a few thiings.With fly leaf i didnt see much grabbing so i would suggest to start grabbing a little more and follow up with something like foward throw then smash in to an auto tip or fair them of the edge , also if ur right under a platform that ur enemy is on then start using ur up tilt or a smash atk.With brown he has a very good ic climbersfrom what i saw just i saw him shield wavedash a couple of times , he should start doing that more often and make sure that he starts making the most out of his grabs like while popo pounds the opponent in a grab have nana use the down b atk then throw down and smash atk.But great job and keep it up!!

Top Bottom