• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Discord and Skype Chat

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Discord is a relatively new service for people to chat and use voice that's actually pretty cool. As such, we've made a server here. I've been working on making a bot for it, and it's pretty sick so far. It'll pull up frame data and other sorts of information for you.

Although we have a Discord server, I'd still like to invite people to the Marth Skype Chat, which is still alive and kicking. Just add me at Oddyesy on Skype. If you've requested in before in a different thread and I haven't gotten to you, then I'm truly sorry. Smashboard's notifications are really wonky and will stop notifying you after a while.

pokio55

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pokio55
Seems cool. I'm going to have to agree with you when it does come to the notifications!

Last edited:
Top Bottom