• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth DD

Kiusthugs

Smash Apprentice
Does marth have the easiest dash dance out of the top tier characters? Easiest as in less likely to ruin the flow of a dash dance sort of speak

Pauer

The Pauerful
Depends on what "flow" is. If you talk about the hand motion of dash dancing then Falcon and Marth are the easiest to dash dance with as they take the longest amount of time to go from dash to run, both need 15 frames.

This means that every quarter of a second you'd have to flick the control stick from one side to the other opposed to for example sheik who needs a bit more than twice that speed to stay in dash.

In terms of controlling where your character is on stage, Marth is probably the easiest character to feel in control of your movement with.
Fox, Marth and Falcon all cover good amounts of space during their dash. Due to marth's lower speed, his dash is more forgiving for minor inaccuracies whereas you are more likely to miss a pivot grab or overshoot an aerial with Fox or Falcon.

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
Marth is pretty easy as long as you're not going for the frame perfect or ken dash. The frame perfect is well frame pefect, obviously hard to do. The ken dash you have to farmiliarize your self with the timing or you'll end up breaking the dash, run, or fox trot. Also not only is Marth and Falcon's dash dance long, but they can do really good options out of them. Like dash attack, fair combos, nair combos, up air combos, grab, sometimes a downtilt, and there's some more options but I think I've made this longer than I wanted.

Top Bottom