• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mars' Team Infinite

Mars-

Smash Champion
I haven’t tested this yet, but I am fairly confident that this would work.

This team infinite works with ANY characters, some characters are easier than others. Characters with longer grabs pull this off easier.

Step 1: One person grabs. The other person gets on the other side of the opponent and waits. The person that grabbed starts hitting.
Step 2: This is the hardest part of the infinite. When the opponent breaks out of the grab, they lag a bit from the animation. While they are in this lag, person 2 grabs them and starts hitting. The first person sets himself up to grab after the opponent breaks free again.
Step 3: Continue with this until you feel like killing the opponent.

You can kill in the following ways:
Throw – Characters like Peach, Mario, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, and more have KO throws
Spaced Smash attack – Try not to hit your partner!!!
Other powerful moves – Ganon’s up tilt, Falco’s down tilt, Falcon’s forward air, Falcon Punch, Roy’s charged B, charged shot, Fox’s Up air are just a few of the moves you can use.
Combos – Kill them with flashy combos like down throw to knee, or Marth jumps off the edge, Samus back throws toward Marth, and Marth spikes with down air.

Make up other fun ways to kill!!!

sephirothryu

Smash Rookie
Great! Me and my freind usually use the grab+teammates knees or the grab and other player rapid punchs but this sounds like alot of fun.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Bushman and Drephen is really the only team I've seen use it. It seems to be a pretty good combo though.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I believe this works best against space animals, as with proper spacing you can always grab them regardless if whether they use their normal escape grab, or jumping escape grab.

56K, we should like use this in teams and stuff.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Another fun infinite is have someone grab and a fox or falco do jc shines, really flashy but got to be really technical. I've done it once wiht my friend I got grab at 20% and he did 10 jcshines with falco and then your average hold and smash to finish. I do believe though that waveshining down with fox works as well if you are fast enough never tried. Could also do the drill shine with fox probably.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Like I said it just for style points. Really alot of things can be infinited in teams. Shiek chain works as well but it really situational.

Top Bottom