• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marks out of 10

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
ew you like the way samus looks without her armor, when i see her i am like "dammit why is tshe not a guy!" it should have been a sexy guy not a sexy girl, what a waste. lol

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
ew you like the way samus looks without her armor, when i see her i am like "dammit why is tshe not a guy!" it should have been a sexy guy not a sexy girl, what a waste. lol
Uh oh, looks like this noob wasn't here for over 9000 threads of "ZOMG ZAMUS IS SECKSY!"

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You could always go play Twilight Princess and fantasize about sumo wrestling with Link.

Just a suggestion. We boys don't get enough badass girls who are also hot without also being overt sex symbols.

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
You could always go play Twilight Princess and fantasize about sumo wrestling with Link.

Just a suggestion. We boys don't get enough badass girls who are also hot without also being overt sex symbols.
lol I am a guy aswell, I just prefer skin tight clothes on men not women. catch my drift? It was meant to be sarcastic in a way isuppose it was an epic fail lol.

Cake: thats hurts, i am no n00b T.T sadly yes my account is new but i have been lurking since 2006. You posts are always interesting. lol i definatly was here to see the 9000 threads. i commented on heterosexual nerd pervs in quite a few of those threads lol.

DSR: I have played lots of Metroid games the remake of Metroid for the NES (Zero Mission) is my favorite.

It sucks to be like the only gay smasher T.T

fkacyan

Smash Hero
lol I am a guy aswell, I just prefer skin tight clothes on men not women. catch my drift? It was meant to be sarcastic in a way isuppose it was an epic fail lol.

Cake: thats hurts, i am no n00b T.T sadly yes my account is new but i have been lurking since 2006. You posts are always interesting. lol i definatly was here to see the 9000 threads. i commented on heterosexual nerd pervs in quite a few of those threads lol.

DSR: I have played lots of Metroid games the remake of Metroid for the NES (Zero Mission) is my favorite.

It sucks to be like the only gay smasher T.T
And?

Nobody who seriously plays ZSS is most interested in her skintight clothes. We're concerned with winning, which has absolutely nothing to do with how she looks.

What sexual orientation you are has nothing to do with the joke no longer being funny.

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
And?

Nobody who seriously plays ZSS is most interested in her skintight clothes. We're concerned with winning, which has absolutely nothing to do with how she looks.

What sexual orientation you are has nothing to do with the joke no longer being funny.
Wow i suppose there is no room for friendly people. I'm concerned with having fun with a game, for the record you dont have tobe rude to get your point across, breeders need to learn that.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Well, we aren't saying "get the hell out ***got," because we don't feel the need to resort to derogatory terms based on sexual orientation. Your joke wasn't funny, we don't care that you think we're rude, and we're sick of bull****.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Well, we aren't saying "get the hell out ***got," because we don't feel the need to resort to derogatory terms based on sexual orientation.
Speak for yourself Cake, I mean... no... no we don't!

Your joke wasn't funny, we don't care that you think we're rude, and we're sick of bull****.
We're here! He's queer! We're sick of bull****!

ashes

Smash Apprentice
Why are you people even bothering with this thread? It is funny to read through but your posts are going to fall on deaf ears because people are irrational and will almost always stick to there opinion no matter what. So why waste your time?

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
i forgot, what was the point of this thread again? wait, was there ever a point......

and i agree also, she is to sexy, to sexy for her suit, so sexy it hurts, the other people *bada boom, ching*

Top Bottom