• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Markham, Ontario Smashers Melee/PM

zahm

Smash Rookie
NNID
zahmed
Yea, everyone's in Toronto but if there's a decent amount of people or even locals in Markham that idk about respond!

Windrose

Smash Lord
Hi, you can post in teh facebook group or message me.

I am from Markham. there are many players in Markham.

You'll probably get a faster response on the facebook group linked above by Centribo.

LaFlame

Smash Rookie
I live by Mccowan and Steeles and play pretty often with my friend. We're looking for more people in the area to play with. Anyone in Scarborough/Markham running smashfests?

Last edited:

zahm

Smash Rookie
NNID
zahmed
I host every Friday in the Markham area with friends. We're close too Boxgrove Bypass (kind of 9th line) and 14th.

Siac

Smash Rookie
I host every Friday in the Markham area with friends. We're close too Boxgrove Bypass (kind of 9th line) and 14th.
Hey zahm what game/time do you host these? I live really close to you and I play PM. I'm near 9th and steeles.

NitroSSBM

The coolest Falco of all time
Hey, I'm in Markham as well! http://www.heroesworldonline.com/ has a tournament every month or two, and there are some really skilled players there. Thought you might be interested. Also, be sure to check out the facebook group the others were talking about, as it is really useful.

Last edited:
Top Bottom