• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's short hopped double aerials

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
double uair's

bair to uair

uair to bair

bair to nair

uair to nair

and double bair's

k, so everybody knows about these apparently lol

so... we can keep this as a thread for discussion on how to do them and what situations they would work best in :-D

post intellegently! =]

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
those things ive been fluent (sp?) with since i mained Luigi. only its a tad harder with Mario. and wavelanding uair is a lot of fun and looks cool.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
yeah, those situations are hard for me to find though lol

i mostly play against really fast CF's foxes falcos and marths, so im always on the move trying to mindgame them

also, i can only do them when i SH with the stick as of right now, do any of you do them with the buttons?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
You can't have Nair as the second aerial? Nair seems almost instant, I'd think that that would be viable too.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
i typically use cstick for everything unless im marth or C. Falcon. there are some cases where i am mario i wont use the stick but it has become my best friend.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Man dont feel dum this is pretty good. Even if its already known its still good.
thanks man :-D

anybody thought of any good situations??

i was thinking off the edge coming onto the stage would be about the only good time for them, any other ideas??

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
I don't have the finger speed for these, honestly.

Can you waveland out of a Uair?
Never seen it.

I honestly think these are very useless unless your opponent for some reason decides to drop his shield. I think its more useful to shffl or waveland into another attack.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
hum... since I know you can do a Bair into uair in a single shffl without double jumping do you guys know if the nair s hitbox is fast enough to hurt semone after de shffl bair?

technomancer

Smash Champion
Nair is only a little slower than Uair if I remember correctly

You can also get the ground hit of the d-air out, good for shield-poking tall people I guess...

Maybe a good trap for shieldpoking would be uair-dair to uair-uair if you can cross someone up with the first two hits.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Do the hitboxes actually come out? I've only experimented with bair - > nair a tiny bit, and i've never really done anything with it.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
are these moves really useful? I never use them... I prefer FullJump Uair to Uair and after shffl'd Uair to FSmash stuff...
I want to see a match where these moves are being used.
Thx

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
i actually have a half finished melee combo tape lol

but i'm focusing on brawl for the time being
You´ve got things good, I have about 5 unfinished combo or other melee videos, but I´m too excited about brawl´s Europe release in three weeks to finish them...

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Sorry to hear that
I appreciate it lol

Hi, go finish your combo video.
no chance, i don't have the patience, wanna help me?

You´ve got things good, I have about 5 unfinished combo or other melee videos, but I´m too excited about brawl´s Europe release in three weeks to finish them...
you...don't have brawl over there yet?

i wanna move to england and be the brawl king when it comes out lol

Top Bottom