• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's old blue costume

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
To the Mario mains and players, do any of you miss Mario's blue color from the preview smash games? This outfit below:

I'm sorry if its too small for you to see, but this is the only picture I could find with Mario in his blue color alone. I tried to find a way to have a picture of Blue Mario from Brawl into the SD card to sent it into the computer, but SD card wouldn't do so for some reason. If anyone like to help me with that problem, then feel free and the help will be appreciated.
Anyway, back to the subject. I've been choosing this color ever since Melee and 64, and only blue because I love it and he looks really cool in it. I'm alittle disappointed that Nintendo took the blue color away because it was one of my favorite Mario color palette in the Smash series, but its no big deal. Right now on Smash bros 4, I just pick the green, fire outfit, and the american outfit when I choose Mario, but I use green the most because its my favorite color.
If Nintendo decides to make a DLC of one color palette for the entire roster including the DLC characters, which you like to have this color palette return in Smash bros 4 on both versions of the Wii u and 3DS? Do you like to choose the blue palette and considered it as your favorite when you choose Mario in the preview smash games, including Project M? Well, feel free to express your thoughts about the costume and have fun.

SRUFUS3D

Smash Journeyman
I miss it to, it was one my most with green, black, and Fire!
Now I have to use the above and the new Patriot and Purple.

Aww I miss it! :ohwell:

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
Personally I prefer this costume, rather the lightblue-pink one. I use the Fire Mario pallete most of the time.

Top Bottom