• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's New Moves Sux!!!

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
i have to do an apology for mario players...of course people are goind to disagree since mario fans go here...ive done research of what the F.L.U.D.D.'s capabilities are:

a list of the projectiles that F.L.U.D.D. stops found so far:

*All of Diddy Kong's projectiles (Peanut Popgun and Banana Peel)*

*Ice Climbers' Ice Shot*

*King DeDeDe's Waddle Dee Toss*

*Most of Link's projectiles (Hero's Bow, boomerang but not the tornado, Bomb)*

*Lucario's Aura Sphere until about halfway charged*

*Lucas's PK Thunder*

*Luigi's Fireball*

*Mario's Fireball*

*Mr. Game & Watch's Chef*

*Ness's PK Thunder*

*Peach's Vegetable (Turnips, Beam Swords, Bob-ombs, Mr. Saturns)*

*Pikachu's Thunder Jolt*

*Pit's arrows*

*Ivysaur's Razor Leaf*

*R.O.B.'s Gyro until about halfway charged (The F.L.U.D.D. can still avert the trajectory of the gyro even if the gyro is charged more than halfway)*

*Most of Samus's projectiles (Charge Shot until about halfway charged, Missile but causes it to explode, Samus's Bomb but causes it to explode)*

*Snake's Hand Grenade and Cypher (The Cypher camera when Snake releases it)*

*Sonic's spring from the Spring Jump (Only cancels out the spring as a projectile in the air)*

*All of Toon Link's projectiles (Bow, Boomerang, Bomb)

*Wario's Wario Bike (Only stops the bike as a projectile; stops the bike and bike parts)*

*Zero Suit Samus's Power Suit Pieces*

Things are not sure about:

*Olimar's Pikmin Throw*

*Ivysaur's Bullet Seed (I don't think F.L.U.D.D. does anything to it but I'm not positive)*

*Yoshi's Egg Throw*

*Snake's Usmash (I don't think F.L.U.D.D. does anything to it but I'm not positive)*

with that said..i think his moves are "OKAY"
but in my opinion, his regular down b tornado move was good.
That's all ???????'s research lol

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
yea it is research...then i copy and pasted it here...dont try to act smart....:ohwell:

and im just sayin....i liiked his tornado move better...and i dont main mario, i did in melee but now i dont...the reason is cause of the F.L.U.D.D. (but im starting to appreciate it more though)

XD Mario people are calling me a n00b just cause i dont like a certain move....:laugh:
I don't think you get it bro.....

You must really think your something special in melee for you to think that the mario tornado is a better than fludd. You obviously know something that all pro marios must not know for you to support the tornado so much....

Forreal, I'm really starting to question your skill level now, it seems as if you don't know a single clue as to what separates people from being noobs, average, pro, advanced. Your statements dude, you need to be careful.

Its uhh, not a good look you know....:urg:

I don't understand how someone can ditch a certain character because of a single move? :confused:

Generally mario still owns his entire moveset from melee...

WTF, that doesn't make any sense. Honestly though, i think you should stop posting your logic. Save yourself, please, I'm actually embarrassed for you:dizzy:

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I don't think you get it bro.....

You must really think your something special in melee for you to think that the mario tornado is a better than fludd. You obviously know something that all pro marios must not know for you to support the tornado so much....

Forreal, I'm really starting to question your skill level now, it seems as if you don't know a single clue as to what separates people from being noobs, average, pro, advanced. Your statements dude, you need to be careful.

Its uhh, not a good look you know....:urg:

I don't understand how someone can ditch a certain character because of a single move? :confused:

Generally mario still owns his entire moveset from melee...

WTF, that doesn't make any sense. Honestly though, i think you should stop posting your logic. Save yourself, please, I'm actually embarrassed for you:dizzy:
quoted 4 truth

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
if you only used it occasionally to recover...than you must have died alot....or fought people that can't edgegaurd.....just sayin'
After going back to playing Melee from Brawl, I realize how terrible his recovery used to be. In Brawl, it's above average at least. In melee....lulz

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
I perfer brawl Mario's moveset to Melee's but the lack of hitstun sucks since you can't really combo anymore. I don't know his said this but they said "Comboing in Brawl has been reduced to hard to escape juggles".

Top Bottom