• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's most unhelpful moves

Veng

Smash Ace
D tilt and his Fair IF YOUR NOT SPIKING with it.

Up special, useless? what? press outward and B hanging from a ledge then do up b as they return, 40% + KO

Artaclaris

Smash Cadet
I've fought a good mario a number of times online who goes by "Khaos." Usually he wins but sometimes I can pull it off. :) Anyway he uses a combo of F.L.U.D and his cape for a mean edgeguard. Anybody who says these aren't good moves doesn't know how to use Mario. That in combination with his quick arials and smash attacks make him a good challenge.

As for a least useful move?? His dash a isn't that hard to take advantage of if you ask me.

Veng

Smash Ace
His dash is good, IMO. Its slow though and kind of after lag.-ish

But all around you cant say any of his moves are useless. Unlike luigi.

meta master

Smash Journeyman
FLUDD is good for pushing people away from the ledge when they're trying to recover. Example, Ike, use it on his Up B and BAM, easy KO

Top Bottom