• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's Infinite Jump

Famous

Smash Champion
Here is the Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBI8TIUQ8LQ

I was just fooling around practicing my Tech skills and while was practicing on Battlefield I noticed I did another jump right before landing from the second....

I did further experimentation and notice I did I quad jump as well...It kinda reminds me of Bowsers Infinite jump but this is extremely hard to do..

Once I have it down packed I'll post how to do it....

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You guys don't know about the infinite jump thing?
Every character can do it.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Is it a ISJR or whatever that is similar to Bowser's..? I'm pretty sure most character has one, just difficult timing, except for Bowser's.. and the reason why Bowser's "better" than everybody else is because it's a grab. If not, videos please xD

Save the replay and send to me, and I'll be more than happy to upload for you as well.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Oh, good. Someone already mentioned it. Yeah, this isn't a third jump. It's an Infinite Second Jump. Bowser mains like to do this it seems. It sets up for good attacks for them, I guess.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I assumed it isn't the Infinite Jump, and I think Famous would recognize the Infinite Jump, but he might not have.

Famous

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, it's the infinite jump...I thought it was a triple due to the fact that I didn't see the "rings" under Mario's feet when you do a regular double jump...

I have the vid if you still want to see it...I've also mastered his infinite jump timing, it's quite useful

Lol, I also found out the jump timing for DK and Lucario...

|RK|

Smash Marketer
You wanna help me with the latter for Lucario's F-Air? I could **** Diddies, then.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
They didn't call him Jumpma - awh ****, Skyler.

Famous

Smash Champion
I'll have the video up within an hour...

Also, there is a secret to why I can cape glide so well...I might make a video about it along telling the benefits of knowing "exactly" what I do...

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I have no problem timing the cape glide, unless I'm on WiFi.

And plus what? Srsly, if you post a video I won't be able to watch it, which sucks hardcore for me. (Dial up johns)

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
It seems like the secret of the cape glide is too elaborate and secret for the (potentially) worst Mario on these boards. I get it, you don't want me scrubbing up the technique. :(

Or everybody knows about it and I'm left in the blue because I've only been playing competitively for 4 months, whichever.

I still have no problem cape gliding so whatevaaaaaaaa! :D lol

Famous

Smash Champion
It's easy once you know the concept....Don't take it the wrong way Xero...I haven't even told Boss about it even though I've known it for ages

Top Bottom