• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's fludd capabilities?

Gindler

Smash Champion
So I heard in doubles that Mario's flud can push ike and marth during their nuetral B's. But I was wondering if any of yall know if he can push people using their Fsmash (snake, D3, and others of course)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Ultimate team combo. Mario Fludd to Charged Ike Fsmash.

It's like a primitive version of Hydroplaning. :D

Gindler

Smash Champion
So it can work with Fsmashs? That is too awesome, i know how the secondary I'll turn to first is =P

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
i've done marvel team ups with a number of people, my fav is a fludd wizard punch.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I think FLUDD would be able to push any character anywhere, but I am not sure, I haven't played enough Mario to find that out, however I do second him, so just thought I would post my idea.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
It pushes anyone during any attack as long as the water hits them. Disjointed hitboxes screw that up tho. DK's upB, for example, eats up your fludd.

Top Bottom