• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's down tilt?

Varinox

Smash Rookie
I know man and i agree, but i guess its just really depends on the player and the situation. For instance, i was facing a really tough falco the other day, and i had to spam my dsmash and bair quite a bit, causing the knock back to be really low, especially how good he smash DI my kill moves. I found it really hard throughout a particular stock to ko him especially how slow and laggy the fsmash is, i couldn't hit him with a usmash or hyphened usmash due to how quick he played, so i randomly changed my play style , threw in a jab, dtilt, he DI'd towards me and i knocked him out with a fsmash.

I know its useless, but it did help me win that match for the sheer random input of that dtilt. He didn't expect that...

It seems to me that any time you are brawling throwing in a random move just to change things up could be beneficial...

Top Bottom