• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Video Matchups Thread

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I've been searching youtube for good Marios and I have not found any. If anyone knows of any feel free to post and I will update the first post.

I have a pretty noobish Mario I will be using in tournament this weekend. I'll upload any good matches and post them here.

:phone:

MarioNPinkie

Smash Apprentice
Alright sounds good looking forward to them ill somehow try to make some vids of friendlies with friends and see what happens but the playstyle probably isnt going to be the best lol

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
My friend Kolo and I are the best Mario's from what we have seen
our gameplay is fast and very aggressive
hopefully we will have time to record some matches
to post for you guys soon

we have 2.1 gameplay but its so outdated from our skill now
pm me if you want the link to the vids

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
Ok I just PM them to you

Signia

Smash Lord
GreenMario got zoned pretty hard with that spaced aerial pressure. Seems like he could be WDing out of shield toward the ganon and u-tilting or doing SH nair in between those spaced F-airs. Though ganon could start jabbing or F-tilting to beat that.

The ganon also did very little forward B, playing too much like Melee ganon and not abusing P:M ganon's amazing new tool. Instead of landing with spaced aerials all the time on shields, he could have mixed in forward B to grab him.

Top Bottom