• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario sticky walk/unitentional moonwalk

The Master of Mario

Smash Journeyman
When I'm playing Mario the controller auto registers R when I dash and doesn't allow me to fastfall. Mario's recover hieght shrinks sometimes on UP-B and second jump as if i short hopped or Up-special cancelled. What should I do? Are these exploits or because Nintendo stopped manufacturing controllers? Does this happen to you? The framerate is also sparatic. I can still play through it but if its a hack maybe mario mains should watch out.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I wish I could answer these questions, but I have no idea what in the world you are trying to say or how it relates to stickywalking....

Last edited:

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could answer these questions, but I have no idea what in the world you are trying to say or how it relates to stickywalking....
You'd probably be better off ignoring this guy, he floods the mario boards with trash that no one can read.

Top Bottom