• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario or Yoshi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
*biased* Yoshi, duh.

But seriously, choose someone who you feel most comfortable with. If you want to know who is better, then I'd still go for Yoshi (I personally think he's better than Mario).

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'll take the tier list's take on the matter and say Mario. (They are in the same tier though, so there isn't much of a difference) However, Poltergust is right--if you're asking this question because you want us to choose your main, then choose the character you enjoy the most. Also, it isn't like you have to choose one character, you can always go back and mess around with both.

4L3X

Smash Rookie
Personally I would pick Mario ,but Poltergust and NAKEDDeDeDe are right about choosing the one you feel most comfortable with.

King Yo Lu De

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the advice!! Its just that Mario is Funner to play as while Yoshi is Tighter and easier. I feel that Yoshi is cooler!! :)

JOE!

Smash Hero
If you wanna get technical, Mario is considered better....but yoshi overall has more even matchups (nothing below disadvantage, [65-35] to both G&W and Marf, which arent too bad. Whereas mario is to my knowledge messed up by the likes of MK, Falco, DDD, ect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom