• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mario my opinion

D3w3y

Smash Cadet
I think he's a strong contender for mid tier still, right where Mario should be he's the average guy in every game.

EarthWindandFire

Smash Rookie
How are saying Mario sucks? Really, you better be arguing about his range, because Mario
users don't let this kind of message past down quickly.

???????

Smash Journeyman
He's more of a defensive character with some offensive assets; his playstyle isn't for everyone.

*Mario is one of the best at gimping in the game*

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
Give me a moment. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Wait... HAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, I'm done. Whew! This topic is a laugh. I don't think I'll even argue here. HAHAHAHAHAHA! This topic is so darn funny, it's killing my ribs. XD

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Ugh, they said this about him SSB64, they said this about him in Melee, now they're saying it about him in Brawl but it doesn't matter because he always kicks people's a****.

Top Bottom