• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario, Mario and Mario

Mario, Mario, and/or Mario?

• Jump-man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bennext

Smash Cadet
http://smashboards.com/threads/addi...tage-slots-have-been-discovered.419436/page-4
We now have proof that they are adding new characters, and that character is Mario.

Some say that is a placeholder for a different character, but Nintendo isn't that clever, the hackers are.

The only question is which Marios did they add? Let me help narrow it down for you: it is not :4mario: nor :4drmario:because they are already added.
One popular option is Paper Mario
as suggested from you in this tread,
http://smashboards.com/threads/thin...now-playable-in-mario-luigi-paper-jam.324473/

Cat Mario - the very first ballot vote before it was open was for this character as shown in the direct that unveiled the smash ballot in the first place. 6 minutes into it.
http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/04-01-2015/#/video-1ndirect

With the release of Super Mario Maker and the stage, 8-bit Mario jumps back into action. :mario64:

Which Mario do you think Nintendo should add?

Burruni

Smash Hero
Please.
Please.
Please tell me this is satire.

Because 3 of the 5 Mario placeholder slots from 1.0.6 became :4lucas::4feroy::4ryu: with one extra one added with 1.1.1.

Children0fTheStars

Smash Apprentice
They're obviously going to be Metal Mario, Giant Donkey Kong, and then it's a toss-up between Classic Sonic, Metal Sonic, and Sonic.exe.

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Mario's just a placeholder, don't get too excited over that... but then again, someone DID predict Metal Mario would come back alongside Snake and Wolf. All in all, though, I am completely against that theory because that would mean that out of all the DLC characters, two veterans and one clone won the ballot, which I haven't even heard any demands for another Mario.

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
I don't see why people think it's a sataire thread, it's obviously the most serious character thread, I'm sad that it didn't start when the ballot was up, so I could gain support for my choice, boo Mario. He could turn invisible and poses other players. He is also a much better choice than king boo, cause a villain is such a generic choice for a ballot character, and no one supports the power ups.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Oh yeah. I totally want that weird lanky Mario from Super Mario Maker as DLC.

Top Bottom