• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario mains unite!!!!!

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
ok guys im making a list of things we need to change about the mario boards. This is not just a one man job. I want everyone to say a few things that they would change about the Mario boards.

The sooner we do this the better we will be off. We have revived the mario thread and now we have to make it look legit. Discuss............... now

I want to make the general chat and QA separate threads

I want to just 1 Match up threads

I would like all chat to be in their appropriate threads

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i already talked to mic128 and he said he will help us out just let him know what we njeed done and he will change it

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Condemned go ahead and make a social thread, ill have someone sticky it right away.

Also decide on which matchup thread you want to use, or if you just want to start a new one all together. Again let me know and I can have someone do it real quick.

Top Bottom