• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario lives sig.

boss8

Smash Hero
We as mario players need an amazing sig right???i was thinking that we can all make sigs then vote for wich one we should all use...but these words must be in them...........Mario lives on(and so does the stache) the words don't hafe to be in that order but if w all pitched in this sig should look really sick!!!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
This thread encoraged me to take 20 mins to make a Mario Sig =D
Since I also want to use MK, hes in there XD

YangKang

Smash Apprentice

You like Yes / No ? I dunno what happend to the quality oh and IF you like it DONT use it because it still needs a border and stuff

YangKang

Smash Apprentice
Yup yup photoshop alright I will add a border and some other text or if you guys which I could make the name for each one on the sig depends on what you guys say

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
i think what ill do is ill have my friend, who did my sig, animate it to where it will go back and fourth between my personal one and tyhe mario one for the pride =D would be sweet

Top Bottom