• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario is a boss!!!

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
Yes we all know this but my question is why??? O_o is it because of his awesome utilt or his uhhmazing uair, maybe his outstanding dair. I want to know what you guys think, also drop any of your go-to combo's.

Just something to liven up the Mario threads. Enjoy :reverse:

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
you sir, are a funny individual lol

but on a serious note has that actually been useful for anyone, i only use it on accident when i think im playing C.fal.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
No, not really. D-tilt is one of Mario's worst moves. It has bad range and has more lag than some of his other moves.

j3ly

Smash Champion
real high percents, you should fair -> fair - dsmash instead. It makes me wet

or fair -> fair meteor for the kill. Got a double winning kill in teams for that once, both characters got the same knockback and it was fairly epic.

- J3ly

a rookie

Smash Ace
D-tilt has an application, just like any other move in Melee.

High percentage opponents(115%) approaching(Fox's nair for example) you while you're at low %.

You can CC dtilt(since it comes out faster than dsmash) and fsmash/follow up accordingly.

Top Bottom