• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Help

fisch97

Smash Rookie
Hi. I'm new to smash 64(Only have been playing for a little less than a year now). I have a question. When using mario i've seen videos of people being able to rise up using his down b to help get back on maps. I have looked around and have found no explanation on how to do this. If somebody could help me out here that would be much appreciated. Thank you

The Real Sykes

Smash Apprentice
just tap b as fast as you can, if your on dreamland you should be able to tornado and reach the highest platform if you are doing it right

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I suck at mashing so I usually change how I hold it to prepare for it. I put my right index on A because I mash faster that way. See if that helps you

:phone:

mikeduncan23

Smash Apprentice
It can be quite helpful in certain situations. Also try practicing with Luigi first. Their tornado recoveries are the same and since luigi is lighter and floats better you can see the results easier this way.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
well, maybe you all have wack key configs, but going from a controller holding position to an optimal mashing position is much harder than going from keyboard position to a good keyboard mashing position

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yes but it's not really a problem on controller because you don't have to switch positions quickly, hold towards the stage with your left hand while you switch positions with your right hand then do it

ballin4life

Smash Hero
i feel like i would be better at mashing with my one of my fingers as opposed to my thumb

might just be the repetitive thumb stress from years of playing video games

Top Bottom