• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario help

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Hi, i was wondering if anyone here who mains mario(obvious i know) could help me learn the combos and also help me with my approach I've read the guides but i cant learn things unless i see them done i cant read = do them y'know so if anyone can help it would be very appreciated thanks

Matt07

Smash Master
Read HeroMystic's Metagame guide, he really explains all the moves in detail. Umm...well reading, and applying are two different things I know, but hopefully someone around can do Mario dittos with you.

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I hope so too
I've read most of the guides but reading them and then trying to apply them is hard for me i dont know why but i cant impliment an approach unless i copy someone same with combos but i cant do them even if i see them (TL;DR version)
i cant read and do things unless i copy stuff

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Read the stickies, watch the youtube videos, and pretty much pay attention to anything that anybody with a Mario icon in there postbit says on these boards.

Top Bottom