• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Fan Art Thread

Spire

III
BRoomer
Why exactly is Dr. Mario GutsMan?
That's the punchline. Guts Man's *** is a Mega Man youtube meme, and because doctors work on the body, and the body has guts... oh I hate having to explain this :mad:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That's the punchline. Guts Man's *** is a Mega Man youtube meme, and because doctors work on the body, and the body has guts... oh I hate having to explain this :mad:
Ahaha, wow. I've never really paid attention to Megaman memes so my innocence is shown here. XD
My bad, Spire.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I've quite a few on my DA. Not nearly as good as these presented but I'd say it's worth a look. tythetasmaniantiger1

UberMario

Smash Master
That picture up there looks like a fusion between Mario and Metroid to me.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Why exactly is Luigi covering his ears in the Weegee pic? Wouldn't it make more sense to be covering your eyes if you're seeing ghosts? XD

UberMario

Smash Master
Haha, that event match was so lame; Mario using a sniper rifle. Now that would be funny to see in Super Smash Bros.
Actually, he did use a sniper in one of his games. :lick:
Yoshi's Safari

I doubt he would get that as a special move though. lol

justaway12

Smash Master
Peach may be scary, but that Bower is <3 I wish I remembered the website I got it from, he made the Ice climbers even scarier xD

Speaking of Baby Mario

And not really baby mario but

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
If only some one would romhack Majora's mask to make this :3

Top Bottom