• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario + Dk possible doubles combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weavile493

Smash Rookie
NNID
Weavile_493
Ok so by now most people know about the Mario and Rob suicide using flood while Rob is using up throw but is there another possible way using DK?

What if a team used DK and Mario and Mario used flood during DK's cargo hold and sent both off the stage and then DK throws the opponent away and uses up b the get back to the stage.

I'm not sure if this would work so if some could test this with 3 players I'd appreciate it, it would also require the foe to be at mid percent to prevent mashing out if possible.

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
DK's Cargo Hold only lasts like half a second with proper mash (in most cases, not even possible to throw someone before like 40%) and even if you could hold them enough, it's effectively identical to just grabbing them and jumping off, no Mario needed.

Weavile493

Smash Rookie
NNID
Weavile_493
DK's Cargo Hold only lasts like half a second with proper mash (in most cases, not even possible to throw someone before like 40%) and even if you could hold them enough, it's effectively identical to just grabbing them and jumping off, no Mario needed.
To a dress the first part thats why I said mid percent and low percent. And to a dress the second part flood sends a person much farther then DK's regular jump which is why it makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom