• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Combos (show your combos)

iMichael

Smash Lord
i seriously doubt some of these combos... vids...
unless we are just sposed to believe that 8 move combos happen all the time.. cause they dont... unless your eggz
I pull mine off...not all the time of course!...but they happen.....and no not 8 move combos more of 4-5

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
i hate it when people say
''youll never make it unless your eggz'' i just hate the sound of it it makes the people who say that look cheap =P
i dunno maybe...its just me but i just dont like the sound of it

yeah Eggz' combos are really hard to do especially that old one...
Eggz vs. Deva (Link) on Yoshis Story he pulled of a really awesome combo once...

and heres another combo :

A-A-A Uair Uair Uair (more or less) D-/Fsmash

Boss told me its good to use SOMETIMES for SOME CHARACTERS ... we'll see :chuckle:

RyNo 86

Smash Journeyman
I pull mine off...not all the time of course!...but they happen.....and no not 8 move combos more of 4-5
My brother uses ganon, so it's easy for my to pull off 8 move combos where as ganon only has 2 move combos. But besides that most of my combos come out of a chain grab, so it's easy to hit them many times.

mario-man

Smash Lord
yeah, but a gannon 2 hit combo is almost equal to a 5-6 hit combo for Mario.....

Ronin686

Smash Ace
I can't see y'all from where I'm at
I like the smell of napalm in the morning when I'm eatin' my Apple Jacks

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Hand gun: automatic.
Shotgun: pump action.
Me with your wife that's automatic pump action.

Top Bottom