• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario at offline tourneys.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Has anyone here won any offline tourneys (Announced on Smashboards and AiB not crappy ones) with Mario at all? I haven't but I came close in my last two because I came in top 10 (9th and 7th out of around 40 people). I would have gotten some place like third in the last one if that Metaknight (Codot here) didn't beat me but then again I shouldn't have switch characters after I won with Mario so I guess that's my fault as well.

Anyway, have you made any progress repping Mario and winning first place? And if so please tell how many. :)

Oblique

Smash Apprentice
I went to a offline school tourney (I don't know if that counts) there was like 22 kids i beat everyone except a Luigi player (Alias). I came in 2nd (unfair).

Famous

Smash Champion
Highest I've gotten was 8th since most people down here are extremely skilled...

SoVA and NoVA are just too good

Top Bottom