• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mariguas vs Dext3r. Offline.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I watched these

good matches, I was hoping Mariguas would be SUPER DUPER dominantly good though (since Tacna I like to err on the side of hope), and while his performance against dexter was really good I was a little disappointed that he wasn't the next Gerson

Still, Mexico City is mad good

Good matches guys

RickySSB

Smash Ace
He need to play better people, for now, the only person he can play is Dexter.
And he has a surprise for the smash comunity :D

clubbadubba

Smash Master
He need to play better people, for now, the only person he can play is Dexter.
And he has a surprise for the smash comunity :D
Are you implying he's coming to a tourny soon with that surprise comment? Or is that just ricky english?

:phone:

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Dext3r has gotten so good. And he has great techskill. I was surprised how good his pikachu was, when I played him online recently.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Are you implying he's coming to a tourny soon with that surprise comment? Or is that just ricky english?

:phone:
The first thing popped in my head when Ricky said surprise was a training mode combo vid lol, maybe because Ricky was the one saying it

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, dexter has improved a lot in recent to near-recent times, he's REALLY good IMO

It's a pity I/most of north america get(s) so many frames with him

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
I really like that guy's Falcon. The first stock of that Fox ditto, I thought his Fox looked a little, I don't know, scrambly. But he kicked it up a notch at times.

Also, is it just me or does he tech in place a lot? And when he doesn't, it's only to start techrolling back and forth into combos?

EDIT: Watched a vid I missed, and I just realized: Falcon is saying the ledge-teeter "whoops" when he techs. What the hell?

Top Bottom