• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mariguas Falcon lover.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Dude I was gonna promote this video for you. FUUUUUUUUUUuuuAAAAAAARRRk!

Too many good combos, but the first MK combo and the very last combo stood out especially.

Your style is soooo sexy. You're like a better version of me. Please stop making videos. Thanks.

mariguas

Smash Apprentice
Dude I was gonna promote this video for you. FUUUUUUUUUUuuuAAAAAAARRRk!

Too many good combos, but the first MK combo and the very last combo stood out especially.

Your style is soooo sexy. You're like a better version of me. Please stop making videos. Thanks.
I have in my pc 145 combos with all characters, but I want to edit a combo vid, took me over a year to do them all. These combos are the last thing I did and I'll do it no longer. This is my farewell smash.
Gracias por todo mi Falcon a muerto y debe ser enterrado.

mariguas

Smash Apprentice
Farewell smash?

:'(
The problem is that I have no one to play smash. I have no pc to play online. maybe in December I will play with Jaime HR over again.
PD. Sorry for my bad ingles. Google traductor looool.

mariguas

Smash Apprentice
what is your personal favorite?
that question is very difficult to answer. It's like saying I want a child more than the other. The 0:36 and the last are the hardest. But the more aesthetic to me are the 1:20, 1:47 and 2:05, but did not really cost me a lot of work to do, sometimes it is just luck.
Sorry for my bad ingles.

mikeduncan23

Smash Apprentice
that question is very difficult to answer. It's like saying I want a child more than the other. The 0:36 and the last are the hardest. But the more aesthetic to me are the 1:20, 1:47 and 2:05, but did not really cost me a lot of work to do, sometimes it is just luck.
Sorry for my bad ingles.
No problem. Yo puedo hablar en espanol. Cuantos tiempo generalmente para hacerlos? Para los (combos?) solomente. Horas? Dias? Semanas?? Y tambien quien es su segundo (character?) favorito despues falcon. Sorry for my spanish, its been a few years.. pero mi padre nacio en argentina, y trato hacer un viaje a Sudamérica cada dos anos. I will pm you when I make a trip this summer :)

mariguas

Smash Apprentice
No problem. Yo puedo hablar en espanol. Cuantos tiempo generalmente para hacerlos? Para los (combos?) solomente. Horas? Dias? Semanas?? Y tambien quien es su segundo (character?) favorito despues falcon. Sorry for my spanish, its been a few years.. pero mi padre nacio en argentina, y trato hacer un viaje a Sudamérica cada dos anos. I will pm you when I make a trip this summer :)
Actually I have not much time to do due to school. Not too hard to play, it is difficult to create. I lose more time thinking about the variants. In the two most difficult took me two days to find the variants found once took me two hours to make. The other combos I made in about 40 minutes each. But as I said sometimes a matter of luck.
I'm not sure if I'm explaining well. Google translator lol.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Actually I have not much time to do due to school. Not too hard to play, it is difficult to create. I lose more time thinking about the variants. In the two most difficult took me two days to find the variants found once took me two hours to make. The other combos I made in about 40 minutes each. But as I said sometimes a matter of luck.
I'm not sure if I'm explaining well. Google translator lol.
Para un combo intende hacerlo por 20 horas. Dos horas es nada jaja.

Es cierto que pensar para el combo lleva muchas horas.

mariguas

Smash Apprentice
Para un combo intende hacerlo por 20 horas. Dos horas es nada jaja.

Es cierto que pensar para el combo lleva muchas horas.
Sometimes it takes me a long time as I have to decipher the movement properly. For example when I did the remake Falcon on Flacon of Jesse, could do without much difficulty (this is relative) whole combo, but there is a movement that did not understand how to do, it was not until I realized that you can complete the combo. That happens to me a lot with the combos, just pass me the Link on DK combo of prince. Isai widely used in such movement combos rare, I like a lot and makes them hard.
Sorry for may bad English lol.

PD....What is the combo that took you 20 hours to do?

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
just wanted to say good job on the video and ive seen it about 20 times(maybe more) since it was posted

thanks

mariguas

Smash Apprentice
just wanted to say good job on the video and ive seen it about 20 times(maybe more) since it was posted

thanks
Thanks, I always had the impression that almost nobody likes my vidos, it is good to know that there is someone who likes. thanks man.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
According to the youtube video description, I got to the end ~50 times only to have the tornado spawn somewhere else (I also messed up somehow at the end ~40 more times)

Top Bottom