• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marcina Discord Community! (No more Marth Skype)

YanSnow

Smash Rookie
Hi, i am a Marth main since wii u release. I would like to discuss on a few matters about both the character and the game as it is now, as well as play with other Marth mains. If you still give links, may i have one?

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
Add me as well please. I do want to get better with Marcina. I'll warn you though, atm, I only have Smash 3DS....

But more importantly, I need to understand what I'm doing wrong with Marcina. So maybe I can get some pointers...?

Last edited:

AcrobaticCow

Smash Rookie
Marth user from Calgary here. Dabbled in Roy pre-patch but now I'm looking to see how much stronger Marth is with 1.1.4
I'd love to join the group!

ESPanda

Smash Rookie
I'm interested in joining the group :D. I've been playing marth on and off since release and always found him fun. Discussing stuff about him is something I would like to do.

Greenkagami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Greenkagami
3DS FC
4356-0298-9996
Just curious is this group still active? I would like to be added please. I'm looking to create a character guide for Lucina, and any and all help would be be appreciated. Plus you'll receive a shoutout in the credits plus links to their contributors' respective channels or other social media pages.

MonotoneCulprit

Smash Rookie
Would love to join this discord. I've always had a secondary Marth, but dabbled in other characters as mains due to his poor viability. As soon as I felt how fluid post patch Marth was I immediately switched back to being a full time Marth main. He's now my main in every smash game he has appeared in.

Zorbak

Smash Rookie
I too would like an invite. I main marth in melee in pm (still not too good :/) and I haven't really played him much in smash 4 because of viability issues as well. Heck, I haven't even played smash 4 much anyway since I prefer melee/pm. I think now that marth is in a pretty good place I should practice him a bit in smash 4 and try to get more into smash 4.

ReturningFall

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RecurringN
3DS FC
1934-0989-6824
Somehow I've missed this. Curious what it is exactly--and by that I mean what actually gets talked about.

Well, no better way to find out than join. Invite?

Last edited:

Pugwest

Smash Apprentice
I would take an invite for talking to others in the community purpose. Not a fan of Wifi personally.

BozzMac

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bozzmac
Somehow I've missed this. Curious what it is exactly--and by that I mean what actually gets talked about.

Well, no better way to find out than join. Invite?
Well Discord is a group chat that allows you separate conversations via channels. So you can have a spam channel, a serious metagame talk channel, a meme channel, etc all in the same server. There's more to Discord than just channels but this feature is what makes it great for hosting communities. On Skype we were limited to one "channel" so-to-speak.

As for what gets talked about there, we talk about anything really. #lounge is where we all hangout and talk about random stuff, #metagame_and_lab is where we talk about Marth's and Lucina's metagames along with general sm4sh stuff, and most recently we made a #match_critique channel which has been a huge success in helping people get better.

To put it simply, it's a chat where a bunch of Marths and Lucinas hangout and talk about Smash Bros.

P.S. everyone who posted before this comment has received an invite.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
I was looking for the skype group, but now I need to ask my questions here. Please add me.

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
Everyone who has commented before this post has received an invite. We are having a Marth/Lucina crew battle.

Marth/Lucina Crew Battle
When: Sunday, February 27 at 6 PM Central Time

Let me know if you would like to participate.

BozzMac

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bozzmac
There is an invite in the OP of this thread you can use to join. You don't have to comment to join anymore.

Top Bottom