• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marcina Discord Community! (No more Marth Skype)

BozzMac

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bozzmac
A few people were unhappy with how the old Marth chat was ruined by **** posts and trolls, so we made a new one. This one is about a million times better so far I promise! Usually on topic and the rules are being enforced unlike in the old one. Skype username is REDACTEDmake the contact request state "Marth chat" and I'll add you.

Last edited:

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
The censorship is real, but this will be the group to continue the skype chat I mentioned from my thread.

I will be leaving myself to simply lurk, but I will help around if anyone needs it. My best wishes to the success of the new chat

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
If Bozz isn't around to add people, I will, just post your skype name in this thread and I'll send you a friend request.

Post your skype name here, and I'll send you a contact request.

Last edited:

BozzMac

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bozzmac
Yea EnGarde is the other head mod in the Marth chat. Post in the thread and she'll add you. But I recommend messaging me REDACTED. Be sure to make the contact request say "Marth chat"!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom