• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest March 16, Barcade. Hosted by Village Mascot.

March 16, Barcade. Hosted by Village Mascot.
Barcade, 3929 Spring Grove Ave,Cincinnati, OH 45223
Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 06:30 PM
Until: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 09:30 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, for anyone in the NKY/cincy area:

We are having a pm biweekly at Barcade.

Date: March 16th, Every other week.

Venue Fee: $0, just buy a drink or food from the bar and show your support.

Entry Fee: $2, We usually do a pool/Bracket or a giant round robin depending on # of entrants.

Featuring: Village Mascot, (MH) Tasteless gentleman, Snap, Rizner, Dr. X, Ragu, and other great cincy pm players (not all at once, But at least one of them is always there)

Why: To prepare for SHUFFL and to get good (and get into the cincy pm scene if you are not already)

Stage list: The starters are always Green hill, Smashville, battlefield, PS2, and Delfino for starters

Counterpicks Change based on what we are preparing for and general audience consensus.

If you can Bring a set up, We can have more friendlies and get through the bracket and pools much faster.

If i Missed anything, have a question, or general statement, please leave a comment and i will get back to you

Clashyahoo

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm really interested in this event, I got into the PM scene for a bit right before 3.5 came out then I kind of fell out of it for various reasons, and have been trying to get back into it. I know it's at a bar, so I was concerned that wouldn't be allowed to get in if I'm not 21?

Village Mascot

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm really interested in this event, I got into the PM scene for a bit right before 3.5 came out then I kind of fell out of it for various reasons, and have been trying to get back into it. I know it's at a bar, so I was concerned that wouldn't be allowed to get in if I'm not 21?
The owner allows 18+ for this event specifically, so if you're at least 18 you're good. Otherwise unfortunately you will not be allowed in.

pm only? this keeps coming up when i search smash4
Yes. Smash 4 is at Arcade Legacy on Thursday. Address is:
662 Cincinnati Mills Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45240

They start at around 7 I believe but friendlies and such is at 5 onward.

Clashyahoo

Smash Rookie
The owner allows 18+ for this event specifically, so if you're at least 18 you're good. Otherwise unfortunately you will not be allowed in.

Yes. Smash 4 is at Arcade Legacy on Thursday. Address is:
662 Cincinnati Mills Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45240

They start at around 7 I believe but friendlies and such is at 5 onward.

Sick I think I'll be able to make it to the next one, if not the one on the 30th for sure.

Top Bottom