• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[March 11th] Dark Blitz Recruitment Tourney Wii U

Nickat98

Smash Cadet
Hey, this is Nick, co-leader of DB (Dark Blitz) and the person who runs the Crews thread here on smashboards at this link http://smashboards.com/threads/newly-updated-crew-thread.420797/page-3#post-20578906 and we are now currently looking for new recruits for Wii U, not 3DS only players.

Wii U:
Leader:
Alex:4corrinf::4villager:
Members:
Steven:4ness::4corrin:
Brady:4diddy:
Ant:4sonic:
Nick:4zelda:

3DS:
Pipo:4ryu::4gaw:
Muhlazer:4gaw::4littlemac:
Marz:4ganondorf::4littlemac:
Greg:4peach:
Carlos:4bayonetta2::4zss:
Yez:4tlink:

Requirements:

-Wii U

-Friendly

-Skillful/Potential

-Comfortable with group calls

-Looking to Improve

-Good Attitude

-Decent Connection (not laggy)

If you have any questions contact me on Skype @ Nickat98

These matches will be streamed so you can be evaluated by our crew, if you're participating then please add me on skype at Nickat98 so I can add you to the tourney chat or just click this link; Join my chat on Skype: https://join.skype.com/Pe71HSlmjdvm

Tourney Challonge Link: http://challonge.com/DarkBlitzRecruitment

-Bracket: Double elimination
-Set: Best out of 3 (First to two wins)

Main Rules----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 Stock
  • 6 Minutes
  • No items
  • Customs Off
  • If somebody disconnects on accident, the match Is played again, if a disconnection happens again, the disconnected player is DQ'd.
  • If you are 10 minutes late to a set, you get DQ’d.
  • All characters allowed.
  • Lower seed strikes a stage in the starters list, the other person strikes two stages, then the lower seed strikes one more stage. You play on the remaining stage.
  • For counterpicks, the winner bans two stages on starters or counterpicks, the loser picks a stage that the winner didn’t ban.
  • If the match ends with both people dying at the same time, or time runs out and both people are at the same percent, Sudden death is not played! Instead, a 1 stock 3 minute match is played.
  • If time runs out, the person who has the most amount of stocks or (if they both have the same amount of stocks) the person who has the least amount of damage, wins.
  • Gentlemen’s clause is in effect, if both people agree on a stage, any can be picked.
  • If the match ends by a suicide move (EX: Bowser’s side B, King Dedede’s/Kirby’s neutral B.) The lower percent wins, regardless of any sudden death or what the results screen says.
  • If anything or anybody is giving you trouble, please tell the TO, Nickat98, he will do something ASAP.
  • Don’t cheat your way through the bracket, doing so may get you banned.
Stage list------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starters:

• Battlefield
  • Final destination/Omega stage
  • Smashville
  • Town and City
  • Lylat Cruise
Counterpicks:

• Castle Siege
  • Duck Hunt
  • Halberd
  • Dreamland (if one of the players have this stage)

Last edited:

Nickat98

Smash Cadet
Can I still join without skype? But we can meassage through messenger
You may join the tourney without joining the skype chat, as there will be a stream chat, but if you make it into the crew, you'd have to have skype

Top Bottom