• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 8, 2015] CoMo Smash; Wii U and N64 weekly (plus Mystery Game Burrito Bracket) (Columbia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGT | Ghosty

Jace Boster
NNID
studmuffin
CoMo Smashers gather! Every week, battle to hone your skills and claim the top spot! Who is the big dog in town? Is it you? Prove it!

We feature Wii U as our main game on Sundays.

I do not have a N64 set-up, so if you wish to guarentee N64, bring your own set-up and/or message me to let us know you're bringing one or to see if we've gotten one secured before each weekly.

Burrito Bracket is FREE to enter. The game will be a different Smash game with a different ruleset each week. If you have suggestions for future Burrito Brackets, let us know in the comments. The winner of the Burrito Bracket will take home a 'Five Layer Bean Burrito' from Taco Bell.
-
IMPORTANT UPDATE: As of now, Magelings Games will no longer be our Venue. Until we secure a better location, The Boster Photo+Web Building will be our temp venue, and there will be no Venue Fee.

PLEASE PARK AROUND BACK AND CALL 573-424-2874 WHEN YOU ARRIVE. THE DOORS WILL BE CODED, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO CALL ME TO LET YOU IN!

Double Elimination

$3 Venue Fee
$2 Entry per game
-$1 for bringing a Set-up (CRT, Console, and Game)

-
Wii U
1:00pm - 4:00pm
N64
3:00pm - 6:00pm

-
Payouts:
8-15 Entrants
1st - 60%
2nd - 40%
16+ Entrants
1st - 50%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

Rulesets
Wii U - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RcNlJqiw2CU24rTNRKxJrVo_4nkZfKyYhTMFMwCelzI/edit?usp=sharing
N64 - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74563582/Apex/Apex2015_Rulebook.pdf

TGT | Ghosty

Jace Boster
NNID
studmuffin
This Sunday's weekly is cancelled. I just got into a car accident and am not feeling up to doing anything tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom