• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 8, 2014] Revival of Philadelphia (Glenside, PA)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I just found out I could host this!

REVIVAL OF PHILADELPHIA

Time:
Doors open at 12:00 PM
Melee/Brawl Doubles starts at 12:30 PM
Melee/Brawl Singles Starts at 3:30 PM
Venue Closes at 9:00 PM

Prices:
Venue Fee - $5
Doubles - $5 per person($10 per team)
Singles - $5

Payouts:

Doubles(both games)
1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

Singles(both games)
1st- 55%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%
4th 5%

Rules:

Melee Ruleset: https://www.apex-series.com/rules/melee/
Brawl Ruleset: https://www.apex-series.com/rules/brawl/

Additional Rules:

Any violence that happens on the premises of the event will have you warned or removed from the venue without a refund, and a possible ban may occur from future events depending on the severity of the act. This includes (but not limited to): Verbal abuse, discriminating actions (against bisexuals, transsexuals, homosexuals, African-Americans, or any other race or religion that can be deemed discrimination(Yes, calling a person or action gay, saying **** to describe how badly you lost, calling a girl disrespectful names all fall under this category)), extreme disrespect to women and men alike, fighting, and/or assault

The times that are listed for when events start and signup are only there to give a estimate. They are not static times, and events can start earlier and later then listed. If you have any questions, feel free to call any of the tournament Organizers, or post a question.

These rules are subject to change leading up to the event date.

The Tournament Organizer(s) reserves the right to remove you from the venue at his discretion for any reason.
Coaching DURING games is strictly prohibited. Players may assist in advice BETWEEN matches only.

All rules and regulations are at the discretion of the tournament organizer(s). If there are any disputes, the tournament organizer(s) have the right to make a final decision on the on going problem to come to the most efficient solution available. All rules made by the tournament organizer(s) are final, and having disputes with the ruling can have a result having the player removed from the venue without a refund.

The Tournament Organizer and his assistants, and any persons helping run the event may not be held liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged goods during this event. Nor will the Tournament Organizer, the venue, its owners, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, or volunteers be held liable or responsible for any injury or harm that may befall a person during the course of this event. By entering the venue during the posted date you are displaying your agreement with this policy.

Violation of any rule is punishable by non-refunded disqualification and all violations will be delivered at the discretion of the TO.

Lime_O

All Aboard the Hype Train
NNID
Lime
Sounds cool. I'm definitely going. But why doesn't this show up in the Atlantic North section of the listings? I only found this because I'm watching the listings thread.

*EDIT: I see it was fixed. Cool.

Last edited:

Kelpo

Smash Rookie
Definitely going to be coming. Let me know if you need an extra setup, I could bring one with me.

Kelpo

Smash Rookie
I've got a wii, pm card, 3 cubes with 1 copy of melee. If someone else brings melee/extra memory cards, I'll bring extra cubes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom