• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 29, 2014] The VERY FIRST MECHFEST, ONE OF MANY IN LINE (Huntington, NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Stuff relevant to all the fests planned:
Call/text the number(1-631-255-3650) to lemme know you're coming, and when you get downstairs, use the buzzer lol.
If anyone wants to do anything that isn't a planned session, hit up the number above(it's my cell #), please(as in please ask to set something up, I'm getting cats soon but I have to get out sometimes because I'm soloing this right now LOL).
For unscheduled stuff, get like 5 or more people, hit me up, and get here. BOOM, instant fest! Just ask, dudes, I'm alert at almost all hours of the day, 5AM as much as 1PM LOL

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Is this melee or brawl?
I got both(AND MYRIAD MORE STUFF) but if you want to play brawl you might be better off bringing an extra wii, lol; I can lend you my physical copy for that.

TheGoodra

Smash Rookie
Hey I know that this has passed a few days ago but would you be doing anymore??? Me and a friend up state are trying to get back into smash and cant really find any tournaments around us.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Hey I know that this has passed a few days ago but would you be doing anymore??? Me and a friend up state are trying to get back into smash and cant really find any tournaments around us.
Without a doubt!
"The VERY FIRST MECHFEST, ONE OF MANY IN LINE"
I'm a terrible liar, so I'll be taking that sentence up to eleven in how much it becomes true.
ONE OF MANY
ONE UNIT

Tyler Ruziak

Smash Cadet
I might attend for brawl. Couple questions: is there a fee? how much can u win? is there an age separation thing? & how many entered so far?

promise

Smash Rookie
NNID
beansoup
I'll most likely attend for brawl trying to get off wifi since it's ending lmao

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
An administrator or the event organizer has deleted this event from the system.

This thread has now been automatically locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom