• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Mar 26, 2017] Super Basement Bros (Bayonne, NJ)

Alex Vannasing

Smash Rookie
Me and some friends want to start having weekly meetups at our house, we plan on just having frendlies for now but if enough people want to come by then weekly tournaments can happen! If nothing else I want to get a good group of people who want to chill and play Smash once a week, message me if you're interested in coming through! We live right by a train stop that connects directly to the PATH train in Hoboken so if you are coming from the city you can definitely walk it, if you really want to come I'll give you an exact address. We only have one Gamecube and Wii U with 4 controllers, one being a gamepad. If you have a Wii U and some sticks then bring them so we can have multiple games going! We'll be playing Smash 4, and Melee. If anyone wants to play Project M then that can be arranged!
- Al

HolyCrapMo

Smash Rookie
Me and some friends want to start having weekly meetups at our house, we plan on just having frendlies for now but if enough people want to come by then weekly tournaments can happen! If nothing else I want to get a good group of people who want to chill and play Smash once a week, message me if you're interested in coming through! We live right by a train stop that connects directly to the PATH train in Hoboken so if you are coming from the city you can definitely walk it, if you really want to come I'll give you an exact address. We only have one Gamecube and Wii U with 4 controllers, one being a gamepad. If you have a Wii U and some sticks then bring them so we can have multiple games going! We'll be playing Smash 4, and Melee. If anyone wants to play Project M then that can be arranged!
- Al
I know this is over a year old but I just recently moved to Bayonne. And I’m looking for a group to play smash with if you guys are still playing.

Top Bottom