• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 22, 2015] Get Smashed #2 (21+) (San Diego, CA)

8~Bit

Smash Rookie
THIS IS A 21+ EVENT

Facebook Event Page

WE'RE BACK!

It's time for Get Smashed #2 @ The Til-Two Club on Sunday, March 22nd for a Double Elimination singles tournament, with drink specials!

We will open at 1PM for tournament registration, with games starting promptly at 2:30PM. If you show up after that, there is little chance you will be able to compete due to the number of players attending, bracket lock, and our time frame.

PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER

$5 At The Door - Once you are in, you may sign up.

$2 of each door fee will go towards supplies, with the rest going to the tournament prize split among 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

1st Place Prize: 60%
2nd Place: 30%
3rd Place: 10%

REGISTER HERE:

http://goo.gl/forms/A8Hi1A7Ep7

Rules:

A detailed guide to the rules can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16XkFCob-mjnbSBmYH2W3TsNQX1qml2XD25b0ntLw1SY/edit#

Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules before attending!

Double Elimination Brackets
1 vs. 1
No Items
2 Stocks
6 Minute Timer
All sets are 2/3.
Grand Finals are 3/5.
No custom moves or Wii Fighters.
No stalling

Stages:

First Stage is picked by Striking

Starters:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville

(Rock, Paper, Scissors, Loser Eliminates 1 Stage, 2nd Stage Eliminated by Winner. Play match on remaining stage.

Counter Picks:

The loser can pick from the following counter-pick stages, with the winner from the previous match banning 1.

All starter stages
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Duck Hunt
Lylat Cruise
Town and City
Omega Stages*
* Treated as Final Destination in banning phase. If Final Destination is banned, Omega Stages are banned and vice versa.

A winner can NOT ban a stage that they have won on, unless agreed upon by both players.

Character Picks:

The player who won a match is NOT forced to remain the same character, but must pick a new one before the loser.

Last edited:

DanoninoXD

Smash Rookie
I've been looking for a smash 4 event in San Diego for a long time and finally this one comes up, but i'm only 18, so there's no chance at all i can go if i'm not 21?

Top Bottom