• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 22, 2014] Eau Claire Sucks at Smash 5 (Eau Claire, Wisconsin) feat. Zelgadis!!

Why singles and doubles at the same time? That sounds like a terrible idea.
Never been to a tournament before and I'm too trash to play, is it worth going to spectate?
Uh, are you saying you are too bad to play because you actually do not play or simply not confident in your abilities at all? If you are to spectate to see the "lol people playing nintendo games" I have no idea, maybe. If you are going to want to see what the community is like and stuff and maybe have a better idea of the different types of talent and ways to play the game, I think its all worth it.

Even better, just play regardless of your results and you'll come out of it with at least a better of idea how the game plays than you did before going.

Last edited:

SehWho

Smash Cadet
Why singles and doubles at the same time? That sounds like a terrible idea.

Uh, are you saying you are too bad to play because you actually do not play or simply not confident in your abilities at all? If you are to spectate to see the "lol people playing nintendo games" I have no idea, maybe. If you are going to want to see what the community is like and stuff and maybe have a better idea of the different types of talent and ways to play the game, I think its all worth it.

Even better, just play regardless of your results and you'll come out of it with at least a better of idea how the game plays than you did before going.
Well I've been watching The Smash Brothers documentary series, watch streams sometimes, spend a decent amount of time on /r/smashbros, and I play very casual brawl since I don't have anyone to play with at all really.

Hell, I just love watching competitive gaming in general, so I might go just on that.

yoshq

Smash Master
Thanks for coming everyone and I hope you had fun. I was trying a kinda progressive new schedule to try to fit all 3 events in, and it ended up biting me in the ass. Apologies for that. Thanks so much for supporting the venue like you did. Maybe next time we'll get to do crews. I'll see you then!

Last edited:

Chexr

Smash Ace
Given how late **** started and how much was planning on being ran, I think it could have taken a lot longer.

Most of the time came from registration. Then there was that one PM pool that people walked out to go eat instead of finishing and TIO crashing.

Last edited:

SehWho

Smash Cadet
Given how late **** started and how much was planning on being ran, I think it could have taken a lot longer.

Most of the time came from registration. Then there was that one PM pool that people walked out to go eat instead of finishing and TIO crashing.
Yeah, that line didn't do anything even resembling movement.

Top Bottom