• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Mar 21, 2015] Smash@Networx 5! Win the pot and a lootcrate! (Crystal Lake, Illinois)

Insiviq

Smash Cadet
From the website: http://networxgaming.com/event/super-smash-brothers/

Here are some details to the SmashBrothers4 Tournament!
Entry Fee:$10
There is a cash prize and the winner gets a lootcrate.
The tournament will begin at 5pm!
So please show up a bit early so we can get people paid up and bracketed out as quickly as possible.

If you can please sign up ahead of time by means of emailing larry.molenda@networxgaming.com or coming in and pre-pay early!
Please visit here to pre-pay.

Specifics!
We derived out rules from http://smashleaguegaming.com/tournament-rules/

Rounds
Game Settings: 2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, No Items, Pause Disabled, 2/3 Games, 3/5 for Finals Matches

Stages

Starter stages: Final Destination, Smashville, Battlefield, Town and City, Lylat Cruise.

Counter-pick Stages: Kongo Jungle, Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege, Duck Hunt, Battleship Halberd

Additional Rules
Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
You may not choose a stage you have already won on.
All custom moves, including Mii Fighters, and equipment are banned

Capt. Tin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Capt.Tin
2 questions

1. Do we have to stay the whole time even if we're knocked out?

2. Is this single or double elimination?

Capt. Tin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Capt.Tin
Well, I actually did a lot better than I thought. I didn't win but it was pretty fun regardless.

Top Bottom