• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 21, 2015] Smash @ DGz Live #1!

dfrogman

Smash Cadet
duelistgroundz.com's finest ladies and gentlemen (and urthor) presents

SMASH @ DGz LIVE #1:

THEE premier online smash wii u tournament series of the yugioh community

this tournament will be powered by a sweet website called Duelistgroundz.com. while you don't need an account there to register for this tournament, it will make it substantially easier for you to get into contact with your opponents on tournament day!

even if you don't enter, you can support the yugioh community and these tournaments by checking out the tournament thread here or the OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT STREAM HERE courtesy of DENNIS FROGMAN starting at NOON on SATURDAY, MARCH 21 OF THE YEAR 2015

registration is free. the winner of this tournament will receive one all-expenses paid #RARE MEGA MAN AMIIBO. check out the bracket on challonge.com here, or click here to register with your challonge account!

you can use challonge's discussion page here, the chat room on anthers ladder here (and private messages on that site as well), and i guess this thread to talk about counterpicks and/or exchange whatever info u need to exchange. next time i'll have a list of NNIDs in the op and stuff to make this a little more seamless, sorry

house rules are evo rules atm:

• 2 Stock, 5 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Equipment Off, 2/3 Games (3/5 Games for Grand Finals)
  • Custom moves are allowed.
  • Starter stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Lylat Cruise, Town & City
  • Counter-pick stages: Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Duck Hunt, Halberd
  • Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
  • You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.
  • Players will add each other's NNID in order to play against each other.
postponed for activty

Last edited:

pudding7100

Smash Rookie
NNID
pudding7100
id you dont have a duelistgroundz account how will you talk to your opponent about counter picks and such?

dfrogman

Smash Cadet
there's a discussion page on challonge here and a chat room on anthers ladder here (and i guess you can talk to each other on anthers ladder if you both have accounts there)

i am just here to ship sum1 a dope amiibo after they win a bunch of online smash games

my b

edited op

Last edited:
Top Bottom