• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 2, 2014] Tha Shrimp 004-- Melee and P:M (Baton Rouge, LA)

D

Deleted member

I think i'll bring my C game. dont need more than that for dopey

Arzak

Smash Cadet
Don't know if I'll be able to get the whole weekend off what with the whole service industry job on mardi gras weekend (or if I'll want to for that matter, should be money to be had that weekend). Also, I feel like zach is just trying to confuse people between going by his own name in person, tachyon at tournaments, and this on the boards. Man of entirely too many names.
Uh oh, he's on to me. Doesn't even know about that OTHER tag I went by at Shrimp 003.
Seriously though, Tachyon is my permatag. I had a spiritual experience that confirmed it.

Also, would anyone be willing to house the NOLA people Saturday night (3 confirmed)? We all want some of that double BR tourney action. We're a pretty unobtrusive bunch and we'll help clean your house and do some landscaping.

D

Deleted member

so registration for PM teams CLOSES at 11:30. so be on time or dont play. i know i said "please be here by 11:30" but that is crap. this shrimp is going to be huge and we dont have time to start late. be on time. call me if something unexpected happens. 225-892-4778

Top Bottom