• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manor Smash III Results

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Another Manor Smash has come and gone, and this time it was the biggest yet! With a perfect 32 entrants in PM and a respectable 13 entrants for Melee(apologies to Chris for making it out and us starting too late to participate!), We even had a great turn out in Teams for Project M, with a solid 10 teams gunning to show whose bonds were strongest.

It was fantastic having everyone here, and I'm taking a break from the afterparty to upload this before I join the true West MI tradition in earnest, but I wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate everyone's zeal to come and play. There was a lot of upsets, and a lot more salt. Two new traditions were born from Salt, which flowed freely here. Unfortunately, the new helmet fashioned by Muskegon is too hot for the internet, and we cannot show a picture of it on Smashboards.

That's just how hardcore we are.

PM Doubles
1st: Hype Train (Solharath and Lordy)
2nd: Chasing Angry (Tech_Chase and Angry)
3rd: 100% Jobah (100% and Jobahfett)
4th: Hydrophonix (Jawsome and Chet)
5th: Dreamland Warriors (Robjoe and Flan~)
5th: Artificial Luigi (Artificial Flavor and Luigi Master Tae)
7th: Haru and Natu
7th: Z and Taps(Mason)
9th: Shebananigans (London and Tweby)
9th: Jason's Secret Castle (Smalls and Miloni)

PM Singles
Manor Smash III
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Solharath
$96.00
2nd
Blake
$48.00
3rd
Brayden
$16.00
4th
Lordy
7th
Jobahfett
7th
Red
9th
Angry
9th
Robjoe
9th
Haru
9th
Jawsome
13th
Miloni
13th
root
13th
Tech_Chase
13th
Smalls
17th
El Nino~
17th
~Z~
17th
Flan~
17th
100%
17th
Artificial Flavor
17th
Mason
17th
A2
25th
Krump
25th
London
25th
Weezy
25th
Sophy
25th
Zaden
25th
Nobdy
25th
Natu
25th
Tweby

Melee Singles
Manor Smash Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Blake
$39.00
2nd
Brayden
$19.50
3rd
Artificial Flavor
$6.50
5th
100%
5th
Lordy
7th
Jobahfett
7th
Haru
9th
Angry
9th
DeepSeaSquid
9th
Miloni
13th
Natu

Special shoutouts to Ally for being in West MI and not making it out, giving literally everyone a chance at 1st.
Shoutouts to the most insane Fox gauntlet I've ever seen
Shoutouts to A2 for being my inspiration to keep going even when I'm down. This one was for you, buddy!

The Next Manor Smash will use the Big House 4 Ruleset in preparation for the best National Series there is!

zFrost

how do i title
NNID
z13124
played mk and lucas if u wanna throw that in there

edit: nvm didn't know i could once i was added

Last edited:

MiloniVanili

Smash Apprentice
13th again, maybe next year boys. though i honestly feel a little bracketed, oh well.

also someone was talking to me about league, feel free to hit me up. my summoner name is Devlin Bowman

Last edited:

Daddys Kisses

Smash Rookie
Would have loved to make it, but I've been suspended from work a few times the last couple of months. So, a bit short on money. Could have shown up if I had someone to split gas costs with, but our favorite ganondorf pulls major girlfriend aggro. Good luck seeing him again. His name will live on.

When is Lordy moving out to Ann Arbor?

whitmorethetoadpirate

Smash Apprentice
Would have loved to make it, but I've been suspended from work a few times the last couple of months. So, a bit short on money. Could have shown up if I had someone to split gas costs with, but our favorite ganondorf pulls major girlfriend aggro. Good luck seeing him again. His name will live on.

When is Lordy moving out to Ann Arbor?
I believe it is this coming weekend. U of M starts after Labor Day, so that would make sense to me. You better play against him a lot and learn that Ike match up :D

haru-zocole

Smash Cadet
Harus shoutouts(manor edition)

Solharath-
Thanks for hosting man. It was a lot of fun. Ill be sure to come out again. Congrates on 1st on home turf
Blake-
Good to see you again man. I didn't see none of you matches but placing proved you did well. Congrates
Brayden-
Thanks for the matches man. Its always fun hangin.
Lordy-
good melee games man. Its a lot of fun playing you. I was hoping to play you some in PM too. That ike is real
Benji-
thanks for the advice again. Always appreciated. Great MMs as well.
Red-
Good games in bracket man. Your diddy is always fun to play. It was a blast this time too.
Angry-
Damn man that team chasing angry. beefy as hell. And that after tourney anti hype with getting in trouble. Wow dude. Wow.
Robjoe-
good doubles we had man. Dreamland warriors was epic.
Jawsome-
****ing mike in that helmet! Floppy hype. Great games we had man. Always a cool guy to be around. Ill party hard with ya sometime.
Miloni-
great games we had man. And that shirt is hype as hell. Look forward to seeing you again.
root-
Didn't get to see any of your games but the broccoli hype was real. Really really real hahaha. Always fun hangin dude
Tech_Chase-
Dude our matches had my adrenaline raging. Those were heated matches we had. That air conditioning hype as well. Genius.
100%-
Great seeing you man. That melee match was hardcore. Jiggles is tough to fight. I count my blessings I didn't get rested that much
Sophy-
Good seeing you to dude. Always hype.
McK-
Great games we had dude. I saw your first match too and you were going ham. I knew I was in for a great match. Last game SDs were heart breaking dude.
Natu-
Gotta keep that consistency man. I know you can do it.

Anyone I didn't mention I either forgot, or didn't meet you. Still hype as always. And next time I gotta get on that after party mega hype. I hope you guys partied hard for me too. And let's all hope Angry gets thru his trouble that's edge guarding

Top Bottom