• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manitobans come here

higgins

Smash Apprentice
everyone who is from manitoba (i hope) will be in this forum and we could just talk and battle online when Brawl comes out and other stuff we will talk about so someone just start off the topic then we are ready to ROLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chuckle:

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
Well the Winnipeg players don't really ever post here. I basically run the smash scene in Winnipeg and usually tell everyone to go to our site for tournament announcements and such. You can go to www.wfgs.tk if you want to keep up with when tournaments and stuff are held. OR you can contact me and I'll give you info directly. Good idea to have a thread devoted to Manitoba though. Maybe it'll bring out more players to the scene.

Top Bottom