• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ManaT time

ManaT

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0130-2279-3947
Hey guys, My tag is ManaT. I've been a lurker on the forums for a couple months now and I decided to finally make an account. I've been playing Smash for years now but only got really into it this past year. I mainly play Project M and am looking forward to Smash 4 this October.

I don't currently have a main but I enjoy playing Yoshi, Charizard, Roy and Falcon. I've been trying to find a main but I keep finding myself switching back and forth between characters. Right now I'm trying to learn Yoshi and I'm really enjoying it but I haven't been able to play much thanks to college eating up a lot of my spare time.

Anyways it would be nice to meet fellow smashers and be really cool to talk to you guys.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welcome, ManaT! Hope you meet some great people in here, make some friends, and enjoy the site! :p

MrLsGreenShocker

Smash Rookie
Welcome, I am kind of in the same boat as you with the switching characters. This does not lend me to being very competitive, but I play for the love of the game. Hope you are able to become a competitive player and look forward to meeting you in battle in Smash.

ManaT

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0130-2279-3947
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome, I'm really loving this site and everyone seems really nice so far.

Top Bottom