• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Man, why don't I have a cool catchphrase?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
So all these other Jigglypuff players have their own little catchphrase when they post.

King's all like, "King Out"
And ChozenOne has his "Good Day Sir."

That does it. I'm going to end all my Jigglypuff forum posts with:
Prime to the Hizzle

Raves

Smash Apprentice
SHUN THE NON-BELiEVER

SHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!11
Lol. we're going to candy mountain charle! can dy mountain!

anyways.. killaOR doesnt have a catchphrase either. at least.. not that i know of. and how come i get a feeling that this thread is gonna get closed O.O

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i don't think he has one if you think about all puff players should have one it makes them sound more distinguish

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
mine is you've been excapated-excapated=to have been/be complete(ly) up root(ed)/Destroy(ed)

edit= its going to be excapation FTW

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
I like Nobody hates rice but for you kish i would say kish your a** goodbye but you know thats pretty weak

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I got one!

"Don't make me open up a can of wop-***!", and subsequent uses of it.

...or is this more for ending posts in SWF or things to say after you've won a match? (I can't wait until I can beat someone with IC and go "I synched your battleship!" <-- DIBBS)

Top Bottom