• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Male hitting females, female nut abuse, Mind controlled youth? dictating madness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
My fellow humans, I am here today to discuss the abuse of our men in todays society. Have you ever watched a movie or perhaps, a youtube video lately? If you have, you would notice that woman kicking men in the nuts is seen as "Humorous". How is it that when a woman gets angry over(nothing as usual) they get to publicly kick the man in the snake without hesitation, and inflict damage to his face with random jabs, scratching or other techniques women use on men out of anger. I seen this many times, but the fact remains, we teach our youth that it is ok for woman to degrade and sh*t on your neck when they are angry but it is forbidden for a man to even touch a woman with the back of his hand or even yell at her in public. Men are viewed as vicious animals that can not maintain a rational thought without the act of violence.

We have conditioned children of today(male children) to accept all this so when it happens, they can not report the damage caused by the female monster. They think it is a natural process and accept this testical assualt from a woman when in fact, this is very dangerous and the woman should be charged. No, when the few cases are reported, it is dimissed because the woman automatically gets the benifit as the helpless victam and since men are sterotypicaly evil, they listen to her more than ever and twist it around completly.. On another note, why is it that men are viewed as, for example- P*ssy, dusty f*g, loser and other degrading slurs directed to ones manhood.

I ask you my peers, is it that bad to report a woman for wrong doings? is it fair that they can abuse you and degrade your soul(among other things of the same nature) and your rights as a human being because they posses a ******? It is time to make a stand my friends, it ends now. What are your thoughts on this, do you agree that women can get away with alot of things? Do you agree that women act helpless on purpose? that men are being treated wrongly based on their gender? that the people of today are implanting harmful material to our youth that dictates the way they think and act?

If you agree with one of the above statements then we are on the same wavelength, if you don't then clearly, you don't have the mental compacit, to be in this thread in the first place.

Healthy fact of today
If a girl is hitting you for no reason, do not take it because then you are a d*mn loser, smack the b*tch and tell her to do one of the following for forgiveness

A. Get you a cold beer
B. Suck your d*ck
C. All of the above.

Ok sorry, ignore the healthy facts of today, I am just very fustrated at the moment and needed to get that last part out of my system.

Now discuss. Thank you all for your time and intelligence.

cuppiecakes

Smash Rookie
Personally if a girl hits a man, she's ASKING for it. But I do admit to kicking a few guys in the sweet spot as payback for hitting me >_> But not just randomly going around and hitting them just 'cause I knew they hated it :o

solesoul

Smash Apprentice
They think it is a natural process and accept this testical assualt from a woman when in fact, this is very dangerous and the woman should be charged..
Lol at what I bolded. That needs to be sigged.

On topic, I do agree with the basic gist of your argument. Theres no way I would let a man just hit me and get away with it (unless he's like, a pro-football player or a boxer or something. then he can do whatever he wants). So similarly, if I was attacked by a woman, I'd hit her back as well, especially if she aimed below the belt.

Firebert

Smash Ace
Lol at what I bolded. That needs to be sigged.

On topic, I do agree with the basic gist of your argument. Theres no way I would let a man just hit me and get away with it (unless he's like, a pro-football player or a boxer or something. then he can do whatever he wants). So similarly, if I was attacked by a woman, I'd hit her back as well, especially if she aimed below the belt.
I'd sig it, but I don't have enough room.
Back on topic, I couldn't get away with hitting a girl. Then again, I couldn't get away with being hit by a girl either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom