• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making My Own Documentary

Sarth

Smash Rookie
Hey my Smash friends, I want to let you guys know about a project I'm working on. I'm actually currently working on a documentary called Let's Play: The Documentary and it's currently funding on Kickstarter right now. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/542815447/lets-play-the-documentary

If you guys could find it in your hearts to give a look and possibly donate, it would mean a lot to me. I think it is amazing how Smash got it's own documentary, I've actually even talked to Samox and he retweeted my cause, and would like to give back to the Let's Playing community the way I've seen Samox and others give to theirs.

Signal boosting is really appreciated and like I said, means more than my words can describe. I did a little teaser with a friend to show what I hope to show in the project. Here it is:

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
Definitely good. More money should go to educational stuff like this instead of some gimmicky software. I'm all for educational videos to watch.

Top Bottom